Our Inspection Includes
- Walkways and Pavers
- Stoops and Porches
- Car Garage
- Decks and Patios
- EMF Reading
- Chimney and Fireplaces
- Gutters and Leaders
- Structure and Frame
- Attic and Roof
- Plumbing system
- Heating system
- Cooling system
- Electrical system
- Swimming Pool
- Moisture Detection
- Smoke Alarms/CO2
- EMF Reading
|Avi Korine, Engineer, B.S., M.S.New York State License # 16000005285Professional Home Inspection by Experienced House Engineers Since 1988 over 13,000 home inspections to date! We do home inspections in Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk), Westchester, Queens, Brooklyn, & New York City (NYC).Re-Sales, New Construction, Condo, Co-op, Industrial and commercial buildings.
Korine Assosciates does Home Inspection and Building Inspection on several locations. Korine Associates are located in Long island and we do home inspection and building inspection in all the cities of metro New York.
For Home Inspection call us now: 1 631 423 6061!
You will NOT be Disappointed! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
Home Inspection Features
- Over 23 Years of experience in Home Inspection
- ASHI, MHAI, IIE, FREA Member. Structure Engineer
- 25+ page typewritten report (not a generic check list or computer report) - very detailed inspection report
- Mail, email and/ or fax copy to client and copy to client’s attorney within 24hrs.
- Most comprehensive and thorough home inspection
- Exceeding NY State and ASHI standards
- Personal attention, unlimited free phone consultation and unbiased advise for many years
- Reasonable fee and flexible scheduling
- Appointments available 7 days a week
- Fully Insured and bonded
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Exclusive Home Inspection firm in Long Island NY for TV show “Trading Spaces” TLC channel.
Call us now: 1 631 423 6061 for Home Inspection!
Home buying process can be confusing and stressful. Not only do you need to consider things such as price and location, you also have to worry about whether the house itself has any hidden problems that could become costly surprises down the road. As a professional home inspector, house engineer and building inspector/engineer , it’s our job to look for those hidden problems for you while doing home inspection. The home inspection is an unbiased, professional assessment of the condition of the house. It provides you with an expert opinion and professional home inspection report on the condition of the physical structure and various systems within a house, giving you peace of mind on what is likely the largest purchase you’ll ever make.
You’ll know the Property When we are Done with home inspection or building inspection. Our mission is to deliver detailed, accurate, and affordable home inspections that exceed national standards and make the home inspection process easy for all parties involved. You’ll receive a prompt, professional home inspection covering hundreds of components in your new home, including structure, roof, plumbing, A/C, heating systems, appliances and more within your home inspection report. Then, we e-mail a full home inspection report within 24 hours for you home inspection. A fully typed and easy to understand home inspection report is mailed the next day, giving you a comprehensive look at the entire anatomy of your home.